Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Proactive follow up of project budgets and cash flow; revenues and costs controlling
- Registration, tracking and controlling of hour consumption and prepare for paying of wages
- Managing and controlling the invoice process from signing of contract, through project startup until final settlement and payment
- Close follow up of customers with regards to variation orders, changes in project scope and delivery plans
- Follow up- and take ownership of the CRM system
- Be a part of the after sales team, with close follow up of customers
- Planning and coordination of shipment and storage of equipment and consumables
- Planning and follow up of certificate(s) and qualification(s), i.e. ISO 14001 and Achilles, including follow up of NEMS
- Contribute to the further development of our management system through our ICT-tool; Landax
- Bachelor degree within accounting/finance or similar would be preferable
- Lack of formal education can be compensated with relevant experience
- Experience within project management
- Experience with customer interaction / sales / service
- Relevant ICT competence
- Fluent in Norwegian and English, both written and oral
We are looking for the candidate who:
- Is business minded.
- Structured with a systematic working methodology
- Is having a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Is willing to learn and likes challenges
- Likes working in a high pace working environment
- Is self-propelled and having a high degree of implementation capacity.
We can offer:
- A challenging position with a considerable potential for professional and personal development.
- A substantial possibility to influence the organization and creating results.
- Varied and challenging tasks and responsibilities; further developing of structures and routines.
- A flat organizational structure with short decision lines.
- An opportunity to create your own workplace.
- An international working environment.
- Competitive salary and conditions.
The position reports to CEO.
If any questions, please do not hesitate to contact CEO, Egil Fallmyr on phone +47 913 91 160 or Chair of the Board, Asbjørn Grini on phone +47 917 94 825. Pls. submit your brief application and CV urgently, but latest within February 16th 2020 to: email@example.com.